Excuse 2 Animate Excuse 2 Animate

crazy

That was the best fricken movie! I loved the style and the animation and the humor and the gore and the blood and the music and EVERYTHING ELSE. One of the best movies on NG if you ask me. (i added you to my favorites, the first one ever added)

dbz thingy 3 dbz thingy 3

try making your own material

Well..........you did do a good job of tracing and copying the movie :P ...........but your not the one who actually did it.....................0 sry..try doing your own stuff and then you'll probably get better votes...and if your getting good votes on this movie ....the people that are giving you the good votes are either small children, or are not very smart OR are small children that aren't very smart

Matrix Remake FULL Matrix Remake FULL

cool

i thought it was a pretty good movie overall just that there was a little too much slow motion and not enough fast-paced fighting....overall it had good 360 degree rotations and cool effects so i gave you an 8

Link Vs. Cloud Link Vs. Cloud

Decent

I thought the movie was ok... The characters were cool but I think you could've drawn more frames instead drawing them once or twice and moving them around.

The story was told well, but next time I think you should use more than one sword clashing sound. I know you could've drawn some of the characters better just by looking at sephiroth.(he was drawn better than the other two) Overall I gave you a 7 cuz I thought It was done well. Keep it up

Chrono Trigger: R I Chrono Trigger: R I

NARUTO!

That animation was awesome! I loved all of the naruto-related names and techniques.